Are you keen on getting rid of bad odors, dust mites, reduce allergens, and improve the overall quality of the air around you?
Carpet cleaning Grants Pass Oregon specialists will ensure that your home becomes free from common stains such food, drinks, and dirt. They should know as reputed carpet cleaners in this region as fully insured and certified.
They adopt safe cleaning methods that are child and pet-friendly and utilize state-of-the-art equipment to ensure quick drying time.
That is the beauty of hiring professional rug and carpet cleaning companies in Grants Pass Oregon.
Besides, you may not be sure what type of rugs and carpets you have. Fortunately, your local carpet cleaning technician can examine it for you and establish the best way to clean them.
Most carpets are made from synthetic or mixed fiber materials. Hot water extraction cleaning that is also called steam cleaning is generally the best method for the majority of carpeting. It proves to be one of the most advanced carpet cleaning methods that are also recognized by professionals worldwide.
How Does Hot Water Extraction or Steam Cleaning Work?
Carpet cleaning firms make use of a two-step process that involves:
- Pretreating carpets where they would vacuum the floor covering to remove the first layer of dust. Afterward, the technician will look out for any stain and select the appropriate detergent for each. Whether it be greasy food splatters or spilled drinks. Bear in mind that there are stains that may cause permanent damage that can’t be cleaned.
- Main cleaning method that involves the use of a professional carpet cleaning machine to deep clean every inch of your carpet. It proves to be the most efficient cleaning method to bring back to life a heavily-soiled or most blemished carpet.
Below is the cleaning technique used by a carpet technician:
- Employ the carpet cleaning machine to deep clean every nook or corner of your carpet
- The nozzle of the professional machine ejects pressurized water that’s mixed with detergent to dislodge accumulated dust and grime easily.
- Furthermore, through using a powerful suction attachment, the cleaning professional will remove excess moisture (Close to 95% of the moisture) from the carpet and loosened dirt.
Another huge attraction feature favored by many homeowners is the short drying time achieved when hiring professional carpet cleaners in Grants Pass Oregon. They do this using an air-mover to speed dry the carpets and rugs significantly.
What if you have a lavish-knotted oriental rug that you like keeping near your fireplace? Rug cleaners in Grants Pass can help you with this as well. Once they get to examine the item, they will determine if the rug needs to be dry cleaned or not.
Dry carpet cleaning method that is suitable for delicate or natural fiber rugs:
- First of all, the carpet cleaning technician will apply the detergent evenly on the rug surface.
- Secondly, they would rub the detergent into the fibers of the carpet using a brush that rotates at a safe speed. They refer to this process as fiber agitation. Any dirt or unsanitary debris will attach itself to the chemical agent.
- The third step is to remove any residue together with loosened dirt, which is accomplished using a powerful vacuum.
Note that this cleaning method is excellent for refreshing carpeting and delicate rugs. Remember that it is not recommended for getting rid of stains.
Clients also favor stain protection in the form of Scotchgard.
It will be a great shame if an accidental spill reaches your textile carpeting once the expert carpet cleaning firm left your home. To protect your freshly cleaned carpets and prolong its life, the carpet cleaning technician would need to utilize a stain repellent on them.
They would apply the repellent evenly on the pile of each piece that would have to dry out. But, by doing so, it will provide reliable protection against all types of stains and not allow them to settle on the rug’s surface. This way, your carpeting will remain fresh for longer and be so much easier to clean on the next visit.
You can look ahead to 6 months of stain-free protection, which is excellent for high traffic areas as it will prolong the life of your carpeting.